“Very proud of Starlights. Although there were times when VIXX remained unknown, and there were times when VIXX didn’t get much recognition, that’s why we’re more proud of Starlights who made us 1st place. We’re so happy to have you with us, thank you.
- N, 141022 Show Champion ERROR 1ST WIN
IT HAS GOT ME SO UPSET BUT IN A REALLY REALLY GOOD WAY
DID U SEE THE DANCE MOVES I’M JUST
 ToppDogg - Annie @ MBC Show Champion
congratulations, vixx! #ERROR1stWIN #VIXX4thWIN
[14/10/22 TAO’S WEIBO] he left two comments on his own post
#1 comment: tao standing up to protect sehun from all the ridiculous shit he receives for making weibo in which we don’t even know why sehun would get hated for that
#2 comment: to the haters as usual
and later sehun liked this post of PreciousTaoBar
On November 23nd, 2014, VIXX will be performing at NYC’s Terminal 5. In order to make this the most memorable for VIXX and Starlights, we have planned a few projects to help us shine bright in the hearts of VIXX. Therefore, we are asking Starlights from all around the world to help make our fan project ideas a reality.
Our project will include:
- Banner Project: We would like to provide all fans with banners to be held up either during the song, "Someday" (to signify Leo’s birthday) or "Love Letter" or "Thank you for being born" (with the words, “Thank you for being VIXX” in Hangul). The phrase will depend on the pending setlist which Limelight will be confirming for us.
- Leo’s Birthday Cake: We will be purchasing a cake to present to Leo during a special portion of the show. As Leo is a huge fan of coffee, we will be getting a mocha-flavored custom cake! This is pending approval by Jellyfish.
- Staff/VIXX Dinner: We would like to provide the hard-working staff and VIXX with a pizza dinner from Grimaldi’s (along with a lactose-free pizza for Hyuk). Due to dietary restrictions by Jellyfish, we may not be able to provide this to VIXX however we will present a gift-card to Jellyfish in order for them to choose a dinner of their liking. This is pending approval by Jellyfish.
- Donation Project: Starlights are known for their genorosity and kindness to the community! With that, all remaining funds will be donated to Liberty in North Korea under the name of VIXX.
In the event that both food projects are rejected, we will be donating 100% of the remaining funds to an organization called Liberty in North Korea (LiNK) under the name of VIXX. ”Liberty in North Korea is a global movement standing with the North Korean PEOPLE as they face one of the biggest challenges confronting humanity today (http://www.libertyinnorthkorea.org/about/).” LiNK provides protection and aid to North Korean refugees, through a robust resettlement and education program as well as utilizing a modern-day underground railroad through Southeast Asia, to rescue those who seek freedom.
Please help us make this a beautiful memory for VIXX and Starlights everywhere! Even the smallest gift makes the biggest difference, especially in the short time we have!
Abigail and Shalini
Top 10 Kpop biases
Tagged by can-you-stop-with-your-face
1. LAY THE BAE ALL DAY EVERYDAY
2. Suga Suga Min Suga Min Yoongi Suga Suga
3. THE EVER-ETHEREAL CHA HAKYEON
4. Dogg on Topp and part-time taxi driver Kidoh
5. Jung Ilhoon + Sweet Arms McGee Hyunsik
6. Season 8 American Idol Winner Kris Allen
7. What kinda bias list is complete without Onew
8. My cat’s bias L.Joe, NU’EST JR, and hark the heralds angels sing Daehyun I’m not sure why they’re listed together but I’m not sure of a lot of things
9. Chen Amen + Xiu the boo
10. J-Horse, Jenissi & Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl, and everyone in Big Byung
THANKS FOR YOUR KINDNESS FRIEND! I’m doing great! A little too much schoolwork for my liking but that’s how it goes. I agree that sometimes the bad vibes are just free flowing throughout this website. I get that everything is not sunshine and pancakes all the time, but there’s a bright side to almost everything. The sweet part to your dilemma is that you can unfollow those blogs. You don’t have to feel bad or anything about it. Blogging is supposed to be enjoyable and if you’re feeling it’s just bringing you down, separate yourself from the negativity. There’s lots of nice blogs out there too. I know because 98% of the cool cats I follow/ follow me bring me many smiles. And hey if that’s not working, try to be a bigger positive influence than all of the gloomy glooms. That should brighten your blogging experience tenfold because your good vibes are worth 10x as much as their not so good ones. Have a fantastic week & if someone’s pushing their negativity at you, you push back twice as hard with something really nice :^)
❃☽ Δ ☼ ☀ ☨ ☺ ♛ SUGA SUGA MIN SUGA ♕ ☺ ☨ ☀ ☼ Δ ☾❃
J-Horse is a close 2nd though because he’s all aboard that positivity train.